Update! Status

Monday, March 23, 2015 11:59 PM

Mood: Busy/Overwhelmed
  Miss him 
  Nothing 
  Watching: Teen Moon OG 
  Away


I’m so sorry I been busy with college, college practice, work and stuff :/  it will take me a lil more longer to get here and help all, because I’m focused to finish all my responsibilities that I lost before by the severe depression that I had and the sickness, “I’m focus to reborn again and self-construction”. I apologized again and 100 times to every followers of my layouts, I appreciate this; & makes me sad that I can’t help yet, but I need to fix all codes because those layouts are from 2013 maybe there is some error there :/ remember first to click all my tutorials before using my layouts. See you soon guys.
For real, letting all my follower down, makes me cry :'(

0 Dropped Some Love ♥

Calendar & Time



Archive



Translate

Choose your language



English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Comment



Support Me

Please support me


Cute Kawaii Jurishi


My Toy Box

Enjoy and give credits


creater=jana


Cute Kawaii Jurishi


Search

Soon I will be back